Our sturdy Security Asset Manager™ cabinets can be configured with over 400 hooks. The secure ID login system monitors who is accessing the cabinet.
Each user inputs his or her own PIN code to deposit or withdraw keys. Our Global Facilities Management System™ (GFMS) software allows for transaction logs and other reporting methods.
The panels on this SAM have a dry erase finish. Each SRP SAM comes with a dry erase pen.
With hooks that accommodate virtually any style of key ring, users can store and retrieve keys quickly and easily.
Each SRP SAM comes with replaceable key tags for key identification.
- PIN entry
- Large & Small Cabinets with Over 400 Key Hooks Possible
- Fully Populated with One-Time Use, Individually Serialized, Tamper-Evident Key Tags
- Battery Backup is Standalone in the Event of Power Failure
- Operational as a Standalone Unit, with GFMS ™Software, Your Software, OR Combine Both with the GFMS ™Integrator
18" W x 18" H x 6" D, Approx. 22 lbs.
18" W x 27" H x 6" D, Approx. 30 lbs.
28" W x 27" H x 6" D, Approx. 42 lbs.
28" W x 36" H x 6" D, Approx. 55 lbs.
- Expandable Inner Leaf and Additional Cabinets
- Add-On Third Party ID Devices
- Use KSI's Global Facilities Management System™ to Monitor Additional Access Control Such as Gate Control and Valet Office Access
24 Hooks, 46 Hooks, 72 Hooks, 94 Hooks
42 Hooks, 82 Hooks, 126 Hooks, 166 Hooks
77 Hooks, 152 Hooks, 231 Hooks, 306 Hooks
121 Hooks, 240 Hooks, 363 Hooks, 482 Hooks